DONATION TERMS & CONDITIONS
Avasara Foundation (referred to as us or we) is a Registered Charity in the United Kingdom (No.: 1189719). We operate the website www.avasara.org.uk (the Website).
These are the Terms and Conditions which govern each use you make of the donation payment services provided through the Website.
These Terms and Conditions apply separately to each separate donation that you make. By confirming on the Website that you wish to make a donation you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions for that donation.
- We will use your donation at our discretion but within our stated charitable objectives. If a donation is specified for a named project, which reaches its funding target, we will reallocate your donation at our discretion.
- All payments through the Website are to be made via PayPal. Once you confirm to us through the Website that you wish to proceed with your donation your transaction will be processed through PayPal. By confirming that you wish to proceed with your donation you authorize PayPal to request funds from your specified method of payment.
- Unauthorised card use – if you become aware of fraudulent use of your card, or if it is lost or stolen, you must notify your card provider.
- Information from you – before we can process a donation you must provide us with your name, email address and the amount of the donation. We will use this information to process your donation.
- Your payment data will be collected and processed by PayPal and not be stored by us. You should make sure that you are aware of PayPal’s terms and conditions, which are different from our own, to ensure that you are comfortable with how they will process your personal data before you make a donation.
- Refund policy – If you make an error in your donation please contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours and a full refund will be made to you.
- General – we reserve the right to amend these Donation Payment Terms and Conditions at any time. These Donation Payment Terms and Conditions are governed by UK law.
- We may use your email address to update you about the activities of the charity.